Septic Tanks Permits
Before a Septic Tank treatment system can be installed you will first need a permit from you local council or shire. The following steps are a quick overview of the process.
The permit process:
- After deciding on your system we require a site and floor plan for inspection.
- We will then provide you with a written quotation.
- Once the written price is accepted, we will provide you with a permit application form from your relevant council for you to sign the owners section and return.
- We will then draw up a design and apply for the permit to install.
- Councils take approximately 2 weeks on average to approve the permit application.
- This permit is then used to obtain your building permit.